Thank you for registering for your Annual Corporate Parking Pass with the Greater Sudbury Airport.
If you selected to pick up your Parking Pass at the Greater Sudbury Airport, please allow two (2) business days from the time you have applied online to pick up your Parking Pass.
To pick up your Parking Pass at the Airport:
- Arrive 20 minutes earlier than you normally would for your flight to pick up your Parking Pass.
- Park in the Short-term parking lot and go into the terminal.
- Advise the Security Guard doing the COVID screening that you are there to pick up your Parking Pass.
- Proceed to the Security Kiosk with your identification to pick up your Parking Pass.
To Access the Long-term Parking Lot
- Now proceed to the Long-term Parking Lot with your vehicle.
- Scan your Parking Pass. Click the Parking System access button to enter the Parking Lot –
- When exiting the Long-term Parking Lot please scan your Parking Pass.
*** Please note that the Parking System high touch surfaces are regularly sanitized before and after each flight for your safety and protection. ***
Mailed via Canada Post. Please allow seven (7) to fourteen (14) business days for your envelope to arrive.
Your Parking Pass will be mailed to the address you indicated on the Parking Pass Application form.
If you have any questions about your Annual Parking Pass, please contact Dawn Larsen between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
After hours, please contact Airport Security at 705-693-3828